Just because your laundry room is where you wash dirty clothes, that doesn’t mean it can’t be a pretty place to be in, as well as functional and safe for youngsters. Here are some simple things you can do to spruce up where you fold and stack.
- Put away (or throw away) the clutter that’s been sitting on top of your machines or on your shelves.
- Go through your cabinets and shelves and toss the items you don’t currently use. Be sure to recycle anything you can!
- Give it a fresh coat of paint. Updating the color palette of your room can make a big difference in how much you enjoy it.
- Find some fun storage – especially for small spaces. You’ll be surprised how you can use small boxes or caddies to organize and brighten up your space.
- Don’t have the time or budget right now? Try a new laundry detergent scent, hang some cute hooks, or add new drawer pulls to your cabinets for a quick update.
Here, some bloggers show us their beautiful laundry rooms and how they keep them safe by storing products up and away from young children.