According to ACI’s 2019 National Cleaning Survey, about one-third of us don’t think we clean everything in our homes often enough. Makes sense, right? We have so much on our to-do lists that we just can’t get to.
To help you out, we created a list of five items in our homes that we really should make more time for – even if it’s after we put the kiddos to bed.
- Cellphones – We’ve got our hands on these 24/7 (and our kids do, too). Never spray a cleaner directly on your phone, though. Consider using a cleaning wipe safe to use on the device.
- Doorknobs – Grab a wipe and spend a few minutes cleaning these well-handled handles!
- The Fridge – According to the survey, 4 in 10 of us can’t remember the last time this was cleaned out.
- Faucets and Handles – Shared sinks and toilets should, perhaps, be the cleanest part of our homes. And, don’t forget the guest bathroom!
- Bed Linens – Get these in the wash at least once a week, particularly if someone suffers from asthma or allergies.
What don’t you clean often enough? Send us your thoughts, and we’ll share tips for cleaning it!